The Hanford REACH Interpretive Center:
- Is a gateway to the Hanford Reach National Monument, including the last free-flowing stretch of the Columbia River.
- Celebrates the natural, scientific, and cultural history of Eastern Washington through programs and exhibitions that encourage curiosity and inquiry.
- Is a catalyst for tourism by promoting cultural, historical, and recreational attractions.
- Tells the stories of our diverse community, which has profoundly impacted local, national, and international events.
- Explores exciting contemporary perspectives on history, science, energy, technology, and environmental stewardship.
- Inspires wonder and discovery through education and fun for all people.